The Canadian Muslim Public Affairs Council (CMPAC) was featured on the Muslim Network TV which broadcasts 24/7 through Sattelite Galaxy 19 reaching 57 million people in USA, Canada, and Mexico. Sarah Mushtaq, part of CMPAC’s leadership team, spoke about what CMPAC is all about, the need for a public affairs council representing the interests of the Muslim Canadian community, CMPAC’s election issues and party platform guide.
- Canadian Muslims Call for An Investigation of Hate Speech By The Alliance Citoyenne Québec (ACQ)
- Issam Saleh: The Conservatives cannot afford to alienate Muslims if they hope to win next time around
- Muslim issues not adequately addressed in party platforms, argues advocacy group campaigning for dedicated federal anti-Islamophobia office
- Canadian Muslim Public Affairs Council Featured on Canadian Muslim News
- CMPAC Federal Election English Debate Analysis