Sarah Mushtaq, part of CMPAC’s leadership team, discussed with ‘On The Coast with Gloria Macarenko‘ the need to reform the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and its lack of oversight, Canada‘s immigration and refugee system and the situation of Egyptian refugee #families in #BC.
- Charter Challenge Acknowledges Bias in Auditing Muslim Charity, Fails to Act
- Financial Action Task Force preventing unintended regulatory consequences
- Financial Action Task Force Submission on the Financial Abuse of Charities
- Consultation Submission addressing the financial targeting of Muslim Communities and Charities
- Open Letter: Civil Society Response to Inadequacies in Bill C-20